Sourcing local and sustainable produce, I have prepared options to bring to your home, cook and serve to you and your guests. I like to take care of everything, so simply pick your date and time, choose your menu items (subject to slight variations due to seasonality of produce) and I will take care of the rest. Meet our partners and producers here.
A great way to celebrate your next event at your own home.
Brisbane | Gold Coast | Sunshine Coast | Toowoomba
Hiring a private chef is the best way to cater for your event at home. Relax, and enjoy being catered for at your next event with your own personal chef source ingredients, cook, serve and clean up for you.
Everything provided for each event is made from scratch, so catering to any dietary requirement will not be an issue at all. If you have an idea for an event, I can cater a personalised menu for you.
Included as part of each package
- Your own private chef for the duration of the event
- All crockery, cutlery and linen napkins
- Customised menu for you and your guests
- Sourcing, cooking and preparation of all food menu items
- We arrive, set the table, cook, serve and clean up for the event
PRICING (per person)
|2-3 people||4-7 people||8-12 people||13 – 20 people|
|3 Course Dinner|
(entree | main | dessert)
|5 Course Dinner|
(2 x canape | entree | main | dessert)
|7 Course Dinner|
(4 x canape | entree | main | dessert)
- TRAVEL CHARGE – Noosa, Gold Coast and Toowoomba the surrounding suburbs are beyond our 50km free travel bubble and will incur a $75 travel charge
- **Services of 2-3 people limited from Tuesday to Thursday (only available in the Greater Brisbane Area – N/A for Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Toowoomba**
- BOOKING & CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 15% deposit required upon booking confirmation
- 21+ days notice of cancellation will incur $50 cancellation fee.
- 10 – 21 days notice of cancellation will incur a 50% fee on the deposit
- Deposits are 100% non-refundable for bookings cancelled within 10 days.
- COVID CANCELLATION POLICY – Deposits on bookings can be transferred to a future booking inclusive of last minute covid restrictions causing a delay in dining, however deposits are non-refundable. If you choose not to transfer the booking to a future date, deposits for bookings are non-refundable.
- Alternate Drop $5 per person, per dish – not available for groups smaller than 8
- Premium product surcharge (only applies to lobster, marron & wagyu beef) $7 per person
- **Events greater than 50km from Brisbane CBD will require travel charges – please enquire for pricing
Darryl and his food were nothing short of phenomenal. He comes highly recommended in terms of professionalism, quality & personalism.
Hamish Mulligan – 16 Feb 2020
Andrew Crawley – 8 May 2020
Darryl was excellent, and I wouldn’t hesitate to book him again.
Juanita Pappalardo – 30 Sep 2020
2 thoughts on “Private Dining”
We hired Darryl to organise us a romantic 3 course for our anniversary. His fabulous offsider was available and she was very impressive. I have eaten at Michelin star restaurants and what was prepared for us stacks up with some of the best of the best. Very easy to deal with and our kitchen was immaculate when they were done. Highly recommend.
I hired Darryl for a private 3 course meal experience to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. In a word the experience was stunning. The food was amazing and the caliber and professionalism of Darryl and his team were far beyond what I had expected. I would highly recommend Darryl again and would use him again for any of my future catering needs.