Sourcing local and sustainable produce, I have prepared options to bring to your home, cook and serve to you and your guests. I like to take care of everything, so simply pick your date and time, choose your menu items (subject to slight variations due to seasonality of produce) and I will take care of the rest. Meet our partners and producers here.
A great way to celebrate your next event at your own home.
Brisbane | Gold Coast | Sunshine Coast | Toowoomba
Hiring a private chef is the best way to cater for your event at home. Relax, and enjoy being catered for at your next event with your own personal chef source ingredients, cook, serve and clean up for you.
Everything provided for each event is made from scratch, so catering to any dietary requirement will not be an issue at all. If you have an idea for an event, I can cater a personalised menu for you.
As we have grown busier, we have started bringing on more chefs to host your event. Our chefs deliver the same offering that we have always delivered for our guests. Meet the new team members here.
Included as part of each package
- Your own private chef for the duration of the event
- All crockery, cutlery and linen napkins
- Customised menu for you and your guests
- Sourcing, cooking and preparation of all food menu items
- We arrive, set the table, cook, serve and clean up for the event
PRICING (per person)
|2-3 people||4-7 people||8-12 people||13 – 20 people|
|3 Course Dinner|
(entree | main | dessert)
|5 Course Dinner|
(2 x canape | entree | main | dessert)
|7 Course Dinner|
(4 x canape | entree | main | dessert)
- SUNSHINE COAST TRAVEL CHARGE – Noosa, Gold Coast and Toowoomba the surrounding suburbs are beyond our 50km free travel bubble and will incur a $60 minimum travel charge
- **Services of 2-3 people limited from Tuesday to Thursday (only available in the Greater Brisbane Area – N/A for Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Toowoomba**
- BOOKING & CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 15% deposit required upon booking confirmation
- 21+ days notice of cancellation will incur $50 cancellation fee.
- 10 – 21 days notice of cancellation will incur a 50% fee on the deposit
- Deposits are 100% non-refundable for bookings cancelled within 10 days.
- COVID CANCELLATION POLICY – Deposits on bookings can be transferred to a future booking inclusive of last minute covid restrictions causing a delay in dining, however deposits are non-refundable. If you choose not to transfer the booking to a future date, deposits for bookings are non-refundable.
- Alternate Drop $5 per person, per dish – not available for groups smaller than 6
- Premium product surcharge (only applies to lobster, marron & wagyu beef) $7 per person
- **Events greater than 50km from Brisbane CBD will require travel charges – please enquire for pricing
Darryl and his food were nothing short of phenomenal. He comes highly recommended in terms of professionalism, quality & personalism.
Hamish Mulligan – 16 Feb 2020
Andrew Crawley – 8 May 2020
Darryl was excellent, and I wouldn’t hesitate to book him again.
Juanita Pappalardo – 30 Sep 2020